Karcher MIC 34c Road Sweeper, pressure washer, heated cab, Full cab. Diesel (#4236)
From £78 +VAT Per Week £17,950 Exc VAT £21,540 Inc VAT
- Model: Karcher - MIC 34c
- Fleet Number: #4236
- Serial Number: 200428
- Year of Manufacture: 2015
- Fuel Type: DIESEL
- Closed Mast Height: 2250mm
- Dimensions (L x W): 2890mm x 1530mm
- Additional Info: please see overview below.
Give Us A Call Now On 0121 344 4744
- 0% Interest Free
- Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Best Part Exchange Prices
Additional Options Included:
Water recycling system
High pressure cleaner
Speed adjustable front brushes
Rear reversing camera
The Karcher Mic 34c is an engine driven, multi-functional all season municipal sweeper. This outdoor sweeper is truly versatile by design and can be easily converted into a mower, snow plough and gritter. With outstanding results every time, thanks to the 500 litre waste tank, superior power and cleaning width, the Mic 34c is suitable for road and pavement cleaning, green area maintenance etc.
Equipped with multiple features, this machine is comfortable and easy to operate for the driver. For all season cleaning it is equipped with a heater, air conditioning and an extra comfy seat. With plenty of dashboard controls to clearly identify to the operator what is happening such as full/empty tank etc. The machine has power steering and is highly manoeuvrable which reduces operator fatigue.
- Parallelogram-led sweeping system: The freely suspended sweeping mechanism with unloader and hydraulic floating position ensures consistent contact pressure and thus optimum rear-view mirror also on uneven ground. It also ensures optimum sweeping results at all times. A bumper at the front and side provides added safety.
- Automatic coarse dirt flap: The coarse dirt flap automatically opens for larger objects such as bottles or higher volumes of light debris such as leaves or packaging – and closes again as fast as possible. For perfect suction without residues.
- Clever and practical: The straight suction channel minimises the risk of blockages. For direct access and quick cleaning, the suction tube between suction mouth and waste container can be removed tool-free with 2 hand movements. Cleaning and removal of blockages have never been so easy and time-saving.
- Innovation with vacuum: The innovative suction system of the Kärcher Mic 34c was developed using CFD flow simulations on the computer. The result: less noise, less consumption, fewer emissions and less wear. The robust and corrosion-free waste container with 500 litre volume allows a fill level of up to 100 percent and is easy to empty.
- Hydrostatic 4-wheel drive provides sure handling and 25% climbing ability.
- Articulated: giving small turning circles and accurate tracking
Drive / Engine: 4-stroke diesel engine / Kubota
Power: 24 kW (34 hp)
Driving speed: 20 km/h
Climbing ability: 25%
Turning radius (inside): 0.75m
Dimensions (L × W × H): 2,960 × 1,090 × 1,970mm
Total permissible weight: 1,750kg
Container capacity: 500 l
Fresh water tank: 165 l
Working width: 900–1,400mm
Emptying height: 1,450mm
Area performance: 14,000 m2/h