NISSAN S1N1L15Q USED 3 WHEEL ELECTRIC – NEW BATTERY (#4070) (S)
From £57 +VAT Per Week £9,950 Exc VAT £11,940 Inc VAT
- Manufacturer: Nissan
- Model: S1N1L15Q
- Fleet Number: #4070
- Serial Number: E721514
- Year of Manufacture: 2010
- Hours Reading: 5052 Hours
- Fuel Type: ELECTRIC
- Side Shift: Yes
- Capacity: 1500kgs
- Lift Height: 4300mm
- Mast Type: 3 Stage Full Free Lift
- Closed Mast Height: 2110mm
- Health & Safety: 12 months loler supplied
- Dimensions (L x W): 1880mm x 1040mm
- Additional Info: 3 WHEEL MODEL - NEW BATTERY FITTED - CONTAINER SPECIFICATION
- Truck Warranty: 6 months (parts & labour)
- Battery Warranty: 5 years onsite battery warranty
- Battery Spec: 48v - 375 AH
Out of stock
Give Us A Call Now On 0121 344 4744
- 0% Interest Free
- 12 Months Loler Examination
- Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Best Part Exchange Prices
- 6 Months Warranty
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
The electric fork truck is supplied with either a single or three phase charger. Due to Health and Safety guidance, chargers are supplied without plug fittings. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange installation at their premises by a qualified electrician. Unfortunately forklift engineers and lorry drivers do not have the required training, expertise or insurance to complete mains electrical works.
Buy with confidence in the knowledge you are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Part Exchanges Are Welcome.
These are the physical pictures of this forklift that you will receive.
We DO NOT use library pictures or sell anybody else’s stock.
This forklift will be serviced and will have a 12 months health & safety loler thorough examination certificate once purchased.
All equipment undergoes a thorough, up to 100-point checklist, examination carried out by our qualified engineers.
All our electric forklifts are supplied with either a single or 3 phase charger.
This Forklift has come direct from the main dealers contract hire fleet and has been serviced and maintained to the highest of standards from new with the hours worked warrantied.