New EP EFL181 Lithium Electric Forklift -Full Cab (4)
From £94 +VAT Per Week £21,750 Exc VAT £26,100 Inc VAT
- Manufacturer: EP
- Model: EFL 181
- Year of Manufacture: 2022
- Hours Reading: 1 Hours
- Fuel Type: Lithium Electric
- Side Shift: Yes
- Capacity: 1800kgs
- Lift Height: 4800mm
- Mast Type: 3 Stage Full Free Lift
- Health & Safety: 12 months loler supplied
- Additional Info: Colour : Green - Full cab - Front & Rear wipers - Suspension seat - EP Telematics - 48/150ah Li-ion Battery - On board charger - 4th Hydraulics - Piped to carriage - Container spec.
- Truck Warranty: 1000 HRS or 1 Years truck warranty : Subject to status.
- Battery Warranty: 5 years
Give Us A Call Now On 0121 344 4744
The below bullet points demonstrate just a handful of the many reasons on why EP lithium electric forklifts are becoming increasingly popular in many different workplace and environmental settings.
- Revolutionary engine type chassis with high ground clearance powered by lithium electric.
- Zero emissions (diesel forklifts have 25 x more carbon than a car).
- Running costs (approx 80% less than diesel or LPG).
- Maintenance costs (massive savings. No engine with moving parts).
- Ultra rapid charging – up to 80% in 2 hours.
- Weather proof – Will work inside and outside.
- Clean air – no need for ventilation inside premise.
- Virtually noise free.
- Fantastic price point for a new lithium forklift from £19,296
- 130% super tax eligible – find out more here.
With sustainability being at the forefront of many industry and business objectives, choosing an electric forklift is definitely an avenue you should seek to explore. This is because electric forklifts provide the same, if not better, performance advantages and features than their gas or diesel fuelled counterparts. They are considerably more environmentally friendly and greatly reduce the amount of noise pollution your business makes, so your employees will be forever thankful that you decided to invest in this type of machinery. Not only this, but by buying an EP electric forklift, you are eligible to experience a substantial amount of savings on your running costs and maintenance. Finally, you’ll be pleased to know that an EP electric forklift qualifies for the 130% super tax deductions so it really is a no brainer on whether you should decide to invest in these nifty pieces of machinery.